During my Chrono session, I discovered that my sights were off by 3″ to the left and 4″ high!! That explains a lot now. I realized something was a miss during the all steel stage at the recent Northwest Challenge when I took 10 shots to bring the steel plate down.
At the Chrono, the groups were all off so it was clear what was wrong.
That would explain why I’m tagging a lot of no shoots and tanking stages recently.
I’m not sure how that happened but I’m suspecting the crack in my cmore is contributing to the problem.
I’ve adjusted the sight now but haven’t tested it yet so I better find some time to get to the range again to try it.