Here’s my USPSA Revolver Rig that I’ve put together over the course of the past few months.
Here’s the gear :
- The Gun is a S&W 625 JM with modified Hogue grips,
- Double Alpha Academy Race Master holster (http://doublealpha.biz)
- James Austin Moonclip Server (email@example.com)
- California Competition Works “Shoot the Moon” holder (http://californiacompetitionworks.com)
Can’t wait to go shoot it at the next USPSA match!
I’ve decided to participate in IDPA, a practical shooting sport. In order to get started, there are a few things that is needed in order to be slightly more serious in it. here’s a list of things that I had to buy after purchasing my stock Springfield XD(m) .40 S&W pistol.
- Springfield XD(m) Bitone .40 S&W – $725
- Spare .40S&W Mags (x3) – $90
- Pistolgear Operator Magwell – $85
- Pistolgear Slampads for Mags – $15
- Blade-tech Holster for XDm – $50
- Dawson Fiber optic front sights – $40
- Peltor S6 Electronic ear protection – $70
- Cheap Yellow Eye Protection – $8
- Omega Man Concealed Carry Vest – $40
- .40 S&W Ammo (from Walmart and SeattleGun Forum members) – $300
- IDPA Membership – $40 / year
- Hoppes Cleaning Supplies – $15
- CED Competition Range Bag – $79
- CED 7000 Competition Timer – $120
- CR Speed Dual Mag Pouch – $65
- Extra XDm stock Mag pouch – $20
- PRP Customization (Trigger,Mag Release & Grips) – $330
Total so far : $2,092
That’s it. I’ll keep updating this post when I get new stuff.