Sorry I have been radio silent for a while. Just trying to keep trudging along with building more updates to the game. I made some breakthroughs with the Texas star which was bugging me for the longest time. I also managed to get it working for the Oculus Rift and Touch controllers.
Apart from that, here’s the laundry list (changelog) of items that was worked on for this release:
– Oculus Rift & Touch controller support
– Major / Minor Scoring
– Wheelgun & Bren Ten!
– Fixed scoring issue
– No penalty mikes
– Working physics based Texas Star
– Show gun specs, divisions in main menu during gun selection
– Modeled RMR on Glock 17 for Carry Optics
– Change G17 mag capacity to 17 to support new CO rules
– Fix menu brightness in some stages
– Audio bugs
– Allow adjusting of start position due to room size or preference.
– 180s don’t DQ immediately, you have 2s increasing warning period.
– Flood lights on hand and weapon lights on all guns in Night stage
– Adjust timer fonts
– Improved quality of scene (big change)
– Re-position player when starting course
– Make bullets less visible
– Model different bullet-holes based on caliber
– Fix 180 bug when drawing gun
– Professional RO voice
– Simplified Reload mechanism
Those of you who are helping to test, you’ll get an email link to download the latest build soon!
On to the next week!